- Super King 203 x 203
- King 183 x 203
- Queen 153 x 203
- Double 137 x 188
- King Single 107 x 203
- Long Single 92 x 203
- Single 92 x 188
This should be done every 2 weeks for the first three months, then once every two months after. One sided mattresses should only be turned and not flipped.
To ensure your mattress is turned and rotated properly and safely. Please follow these instructions:
- Grasp the mattress corners and spin the mattress clockwise 90 degrees across the base.
- Tip the mattress up on its edge. Then roll it over so a new sleeping surface is presented.
- Now grasp the mattress corners and rotate the mattress clockwise until the mattress is again aligned with the base.
- Your mattress has now been turned end for end and upside down.
For mattresses with one sided construction, only rotation is required.
Mattress should be protected with mattress protector and/or sheets.
Silentnight mattresses are available exclusively at Beds n Dreams stores. Outlets are located nationwide, a stockist locator is available via our main menu
If a mattress is deemed to be faulty by Comfort Sleep Bedding, during the first year after purchase transport charges relating to warranty/guarantee issues will be met by Comfort Sleep Bedding. After the first year, transportation charges will be met by the purchaser.
In no case will any transportation charges be accepted without prior approval from Comfort Sleep Bedding.
Comfort Sleep Bedding reserves the right to refuse service of pickup if the product is found to be in an unsanitary condition.
The sleeping panel on your mattress is made up of a combination of foam and comfort fibers, and when the mattress is new you will notice that the panel is uniform in appearance.
However, as the mattress wears, those layers will respond to your body and consequently, will reduce marginally in loft.
This is completely normal and highlights that the layers are performing as they should. This marginal reduction in loft does not affect the performance, support or life span of the mattress.
Please contact the store where the purchase was made for further discussion.
- To keep your mattress well maintained you should avoid:
- Don’t ever use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. Chemicals will damage some of the construction materials.
- Don’t let anyone stand of jump on your mattress.
- Don’t attempt to turn/rotate your mattress by yourself as this may cause personal injury or damage to your mattress. Handles are there for positioning your mattress only, not for lifting the full weight of the mattress.
- Don’t bend your mattress under any circumstances. It may damage the innerspring unit. Flex rather than bend the mattress when going through doorways.
- Don’t remove the label off your mattress. This serves as a means of identification to establish your warranty/guarantee.
- Don’t place a board between your mattress and foundation. Your sleep set is specially designed to provide you with the correct support.
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
(03) 9465 6444 - Monday - Friday 9pm to 5pm (AEST)